Amit Kumar, Associate
Amit Kumar focuses solely on Employment Law, litigating aggressively as well as providing advice and guidance. Before attending law school, he was a consultant for the United States Department of Defense.
Bar and Court Admissions
- New York, 2013
- New Jersey, 2013
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York and Eastern District of New York, 2013
- Hofstra University, Maurice A. Dean School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2012
- George Washington University, BBA, Finance and Computer Information Systems, cum laude, 2005
- Mr. Kumar interned for the Honorable Ronald L. Ellis, a federal Magistrate Judge and served as a law clerk for several noted employment law firms in New York City, including Outten & Golden and Schwartz & Perry. Mr. Kumar also served as Student Advocate at Hofstra University’s Community and Economic Development Clinic where he handled a full range of client matters
University Activities and Societies
- Dispute Resolution Society (DRS), Internal Competitions Officer (2011-2012), Outstanding Achievement Award, 2012, Outstanding Performance and Dedication award for FINRA Securities Dispute Resolution Triathlon, Competition Team Member (Fall 2011)
- South Asian Law Student Association (SALSA), 3L of the Year, 2012, President (2010-2011), 1L Representative (2009–2010)
- Hofstra First Generation Law Students, Treasurer
- Founding Member, Unemployment Action Center
Our response to an e-mail inquiry cannot create an attorney-client relationship or authorize us to do any work on your case.